Why choose Element22 ?
E22 is the brain child of two health-conscious and ambitious owners with a
dream that caught fire, soley by word of mouth. People took the classes,
loved them, enjoyed the company of like-minded people and then told their friends.
Beyond the workout, it's the supportive team of instructors and teachers and a
community focused atmosphere that makes us different from all the rest.
We are very proud of the fact that every member of the Element22 team is
certified and trained to teach. Each teacher has dedicated a significant amount
of time and effort attaining their chosen certification... and it shows! In addition
to teaching great classes, the Element22® staff is trained to make sure your
experience at our studio is safe and comfortable... as well as exhilirating and fun!
• The yoga team consists of five teachers with over 200 hours of training (in
accordance with the Yoga Alliance, RYT 200 program) each. That's 1000 hours
of training for the yoga teachers alone.
• The Sky22 team is certified by AIR® Fitness and each teacher successfully graduated after a 25 hour, 3 day intensive certification.
• The Pilates instructors have, at minimum, attained their 2 day Pilates Mat 1 training with some Pilates team members having attained certifications well beyond our minimum.
• Each member of the Barre22 team has been trained by Element22® and has undergone a 20 hour, 3 day certification. They were also recently re-certified after a 3 hour continuing education course.
• Each member of the WERQ® team received their certifications directly from WERQ® after attending a 6 hour intensive. Our WERQ® instructors also hold a nationally recognized personal training, group fitness or equivalent certification.
• The Kangoo22 instructors have been trained in-house by Element22® staff and through practical experience. Each teacher is given license to get creative and choose their music and design their own choreography.